So June is here, along with the last week of school for my oldest and I am learning to soak up these moments of spring into summer with our family. I was reading in my #lampandlight devotions the other day and a few verses came at the perfect time for me. They said
Then it went on to say- "Let your gentleness be evident to all. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything with prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God."
I have read these so many times but they never had the impact they had on me before as they did this time. Have you had that happen before?
So going into June, I have a prayer constantly on my lips to Rejoice! Rejoice in Him because He is my why in everything I do and am.
A look back on May:
Continue Tone It Up Bikini Series. This is the first workout challenge I have stuck to for more than a month and I am so happy with it. I am pushing through even if I don't see a huge change yet, but little changes a bit at a time are what I want.
Celebrate our 6th anniversary. We have known each other for 13 years, been together for almost 8 years and been married now for 6 years! I am so so blessed with an encouraging, sweet, funny man who is my best friend.
3. Hang pictures. This is so frustrating but it is going on my June goals! A must!
Post more on Grateful with Two. I did good and have been so blessed with this little space to voice my thoughts and encouragement to you.
5. Send 3 cards to women I know. Nope, so it is going on to June!
Now onto June:
1. Hang pictures - This is happening this weekend!
2. Send 3 cards to women I know- A must!
3. Find a new bathing suit- My bathing suit from last year doesn't fit (since losing weight!) so I need a new one. Any good places? :)
4. Post on blog frequently
5. Date night with Josh
6. Begin boy's room- I am going to be painting and redesigning the boy's room. We are buying them a bunk bed and going with a fun pirate theme in their room. Excited to begin!
It's been so great this year to link up with Hayley each month and intentionally focus on a few goals that are also pushing me toward my over all 2014 goals.