Things I Learned in January
Along with sharing my goals this week I thought I would share and link up with Emily on things I learned in January. What better way to reflect and celebrate while sharing with you!
10 things I learned in January:
1. Influence Network monthly newsletter is one of my favorites. Have you signed up yet to be a member? $10/month and a community of women to get to know.
2. It was difficult to narrow down my 10 favorites books of 2014, but I did.
3. You need conversations to have community.
4. Having a lasting marriage goal consists of purpose, intention and focus.
5. August is going to be a great month now since this book is coming.
6. I found out more about Ben's (my 5 year old) love language and how much he has grown. More to come this month.
7. Starting a shop is scary and exciting and I can't rush the process. I might be pushing my open date back a little but it doesn't mean it's not happening, just reminding myself.
8. I missed Grey's Anatomy and I'm so glad it is back. How about you?
9. Wedding crashers like these would be awesome.
10. I want to dance now, not in 20 years.
What did you learn in Janaury?